The Professional: refers to the uk registered Business ‘Lomax Bespoke Health Ltd’
The Activity: refers to the participation in any of the activities or services provided by The Professional
• I acknowledge that it is a condition of participating in The Activity that I do so at my own risk.
• I accept all risks and hereby indemnify and release The Professional, their agents, affiliates, employees, members, sponsors, promoters and any person or body directly and indirectly associated with The Professional, against liability (including liability for their negligence and the negligence of others) claims, demands, and proceeding arising out of or connected with my participation in the activity.
• This release and indemnity continues forever and binds my heirs, successors, executors, personal representatives and assigns.
• I acknowledge that participating in The Activity may involve a risk of serious injury or even death from various causes including; over excursion, dehydration, equipment failure and accidents with equipment and surroundings.
• I recognise the difficulties associated with The Activity and I am physically fit to participate safely in the activity and that a qualified medical practitioner has not advised me otherwise.
• I understand the potentially damaging physical nature of The Activity. I am not aware of any medical condition, injury or impairment that will be detrimental to my health if I participate in The Activity. In the event I become aware of any medical condition, injury or impairment that may be detrimental to my health if I participate in The Activity, The Professional will immediately informed. By continuing to participate in The Activity, I accept the risks despite these conditions and am still, and will always be under the terms of this agreement.
• I certify that I am 18 yrs or older and have read this document and fully understand it OR as a parent or guardian of the participant (A): I agree to the above for myself and on behalf of the participant, and (B): I will keep indemnified any person or body directly or indirectly associated with the conduct of the activity on the terms referred to.